Thursday, May 1, 2008

My dream Spanking (FANTASY SPANKING)

This spanking currently only exists in my fantasies, but who knows, give it a few days and it very well be my reality!

I broke a rule, I know I broke it, but maybe, just maybe my boyfriend won't know. I have an agreement to get my homework done on time, or else. We arrive at his place and he asks me if there is anything I have to tell him. I'm an actress, why can't I lie? Oh yes, I remind myself, it's because I'm a spanko!

"
I haven't completed my assignments" I say, "but you don't understand I went out of town, I didn't have time."

"Well maybe you should have thought of that before taking a trip for the weekend. As you will soon see actions have consequences. Now go into the bedroom and be ready by the time I get there."

"Drew, honey, I'm not really in the mood to be spanked." I fib to heighten the mood

"I don't care, you are earning yourself more slaps by the minute!" He says firmly

I rush into his room, my heart is thumping my vagina is pulsating. YES! this will rock!
I lie on a pile of pillows naked from the waist down, I wait for what feels like forever, I would actually get bored, but the prospect of Drew walking through that door at anytime keeps me present.

I begin to masturbate when Drew walks in belt in hand. He looks at me longingly, temporarily forgetting the task at hand. Then as if slapped out of his spell his face hardens

"That is not the ready position." Drew says "This might be harder than I thought."

All of a sudden WHAP I feel the belt wrap around my backside.
"Aiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee" I screech, holy shit that is not what I was expecting, but this is a punishment spanking and I have no say in the matter.
WHAP WHAP WHAP
Drew continues to lay them on rapidly I barely have time to breath.
After five lashes he takes me over his lap

"What are you sorry for?" he asks as he spanks with his hand.

"I'm sorry I didn't keep my commitment."

"What else?" He asks patiently, his hand coming down hard and fast on my burning sit spots.

"Umm... Not being responsible."

"And?" he could do this all day until I get the right answer.

"AAAHHH! Shit that hurts Drew stop it!" I squeal

"That's the point, honey."

SMACK SMACK SMACK

"I'm sorry I disrespected you." I say finally understanding what he was searching for.

"Good! Now let that be a last!" He says with his last five swats

He begins massaging my sore bottom, he knows that drives me wild. His hands find his way in between my wet lips.
He laughs at how excited I am
I remove my top and bra and unbutton his jeans, and the ensuing sex is the most passionate, playful, and perfect experience... Describing an experience like this could only dull the extraordinary time we had, the passion and joy and play present do not exist in our world of language, and that is why I love Drew, wholly and completely.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful story, Michelle and I hope it does become a reality for you and Drew some time soon. I am sure the sex afterwards would always be rewarding but then again with my spankees I don't let them have the pleasure RIGHT after the spanking because I fear that would diminish the point of the spanking. Good story again and I hope to read more of them from you.

Michelle said...

Hence the reason it's a fantasy lol