Thursday, May 1, 2008

Former Lurker

Hello!
My Name is Michelle, and I am a spanko. A hardcore spankophile. I love being spanked and everything about it.

I have craved spankings since about three years old and since my parents didn't believe in hitting I didn't get my first real one until two nights ago. Catapulting me out of my lurking state of mind.

I lurked because I was afraid of what people would think of me.
I blog because all I want to do is scream the joys (and pains) of being spanked.

I would first off like to credit Bonnie at www.bottomsmarts.blogspot.com
You are my spanko G-d.

I read your posts in my dorm room until all hours of the night. I was so excited as I read them, and yet so frustrated because I live in a triple in a dorm-- talk about lack of privacy.
I am still periodically late for class because I am sucked into your blogs.

I hope that I too can provide hope and pleasure for lurkers out there who can't come to terms with expressing their love for spanking.

Thanks!
Michelle

2 comments:

Pest said...

Welcome to the world of blogging, Michelle. I just found out about your blog on Dr. Ken's Spanking Minnesota so here I am checking this out! So far so good and I am glad that you have decided to join us in the ranks!

Emilie said...

Hi Michelle! I'm glad I found you. It looks like quite a few of you are just starting your blogging journey.

I have read all of your posts and really enjoy your stories--good job!

I do think it's possible for a non-spanko to become a spanko. I think you guys are on the right track. You may want to tell him that you need to be able to say you don't want a spanking...and get the spanking anyway because HE says so! It's a total dominance thing that is hard to feel completely without him standing firm and holding to the agreement.

My boyfriend had never spanked anyone before me. He said he would try anything at least once! He is totally spanko now...it's scary! So, it's possible!

Good luck to you. I'll add your link to my blog :)

Emilie