Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I'm so grateful I'm not vanilla!


Your Score: Certified 100%Spanko


You are 75 % a Spankophille




You are a true spanking fetishist. You truly love to give or recieve a good spanking......or maybe both! You likely have been fascinated by spanking since a very early and began pursuing it with partners as soon as you could. You devote a significant amount of time to your favorite interest and you either are with a spanko partner or looking for one.




Link: The Spankophile Test written by Spankophille on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test
View My Profile(Spankophille)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I am very glad that you are not a vanilla, Michelle. Maybe you should have Drew take the test and see what his score is! LOL! I will try to access that link but not sure if I can since I have limited library access to the internet. I can't wait to see what I am if I can access it! *G*

Anonymous said...

I took the test much to my surprise and here are my results.....


78% Spankophille


You are a true spanking fetishist. You truly love to give or receive a sound spanking.....or maybe both! You likely have been fascinated by spanking since a very early age and began pursuing it with partners as soon as you could. You devotr a significant amount of time to your favorite interest and you either are with a spanko partner or looking for one.

Michelle said...

Hey Pest!
Why are you surprised? thought you were more or less of a spanko?
Seems we are very close on the spanko scale but you def beat me :-)

Michelle

Anonymous said...

I was surprised that I could access the site, not that I am a spanko! LOL! I use the library's computers since I don't have my own computer and some links, sites, and URLs can't be accessed. I am still trying to figure out how kinky I am into this spanko thing myself and it does take practice. LOL!