Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Oregon Story

SO I don't really want to go into each story. The long and the short of it is I got spankered a lot, and I loved it, I didn't love the discipline though. However I will now share a comedic story from Oregon:


Soooo I was lying over the bed, next to Sam and we were getting spanked by Pete. I had a spreader bar keeping my feet apart. Alison was in the living room of the suite. When Pete went to tend to Alison, Sam turned to me and whispered, "We are such a weird family"
I was reluctant to respond as I don't want to get caught, so in a very low whisper I said, "I wouldn't have it any other way". Sam turns to me and says "WHAT?! You're coming?!" and cracks up laughing Pete comes in and says. "What are you laughing at?" And Sam says "a miscommunication" And Pete says "what's the miscommunication."

As I recount the conversation to Pete we all start laughing and I suddenly need to pee. I jump off the bed, but I have a spreader bar on, so I'm running to the bathroom, laughing and peeing, I'm trying to close my legs to stop the pee, but I can't because of the spreader bar and pee was running down my leg! It was soooo funny

No comments: