Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My first spanking with SG pt2

He came in and took me from the wall, he brought me back to his lap.
I laid over his lap and he began the next session.
I don't remember a lot of what he said, but he'd ask me questions, deep question and expected an answer.
As he spanked I remember crying out yellow a few times.
He encouraged me not to be afraid to use my safe words, but I was.
He spanked me on the underwear for about five minutes straight.

"Why do you want to be spanked?" SMACK SMACK SMACK
"Because I want discipline." I mumbled SMACK
"Why do you need discipline?" SMACK SMACK
"To take SMACK responisibility for my life SMACK and live with integrity."
"Why do you SMACK deserve that? SMACK
"Because I'm worth it." I replied

"Now for these next 10, I want you to cout and say 'I'm worth it'"

SMACK
"one I'm worth it"
SMACK
"two I'm worth it"
SMACK
"three I'm worth it"
SMACK
"four I'm worth it"
SMACK
"five I'm worth it"
SMACK
"six I'm worth it"
SMACK
"seven I'm worth it"
SMACK
"eight I'm worth it"
SMACK
"nine I'm worth it"
SMACK
"TEN I'M WORTH IT" I screamed out in pain and relief.

He told me my butt was already bruised and blood blisters were starting to form.
He asked if I wanted to see, I nodded and he brought me to his bathroom.

Oh my G-d I thought. Little did I know I wasn't even half way done.
He gave me some water and we had a nice chat. However, inside it all felt devoid of relationship connection or emotion. It felt like nothing he said applied to me. I don't have a self worth issue.
I don't think lowly of myself. I'm proud of myself, my grades, my accomplishments.

He had me stand in the corner and come up with the 5 best things about myself.
He came back in about 5 minutes and asked for them.
I gave them to him and then he took me back over his lap bare bottom

"Are you okay?" He asked
No I was not okay. I was bruised and this was my first time, and I was scared and he wasn't stopping.
"Yeah" I managed to yelp from my confused state of mind
"You have left off the 'Sir' quite a few times tonight." He said "The next twenty are going to be hard and they are going to be for forgetting to call me 'Sir'"
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!


HOLY SHIT THAT HURT!

At this point, I had said yellow maybe six times throughout the course of the night, I barely yelled or yelped, I was quiet.

I was okay.

We then started playing around online and visited a chat

No comments: