Wednesday, July 23, 2008

TRIP TO OREGON

The Trip to Oregon happened July 17-July 20
and they were some of the most glorious days of my life.

Most of the Fam was there:
Wendy, Samantha, Alyson, and Pete were there, but Pete's wife Rose couldn't make it, and neither could her sub Amy.

Wendy and Pete were to be the Tops and Samantha, Alyson, and I the bottoms. But being that Pete is a switch, he was quite the brat much of the trip.

During this trip I experienced play and real discipline, and a variety of implements including:
hand, plastic hairbrush, wooden hairbrush, plastic lexan ruler, wooden paint stick, paddle, marinet, belt, tawse, Irish school strap, razor strop (extra thick!), delrin cane, double, triple and birch of canes, and a switch

I'm proud of my new list. The play was so much fun, the discipline, not so much.

They never went too far, they always kept my head in a good space and when it was play they would always rub out the burn and space out the hits so that the marks never lasted more than a few hours. I'll be doing more posts on specific spankings and events that occurred during our trip.

But this is just a taste of what happened with my spanko family in Oregon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Michelle! I am glad that the Oregon trip was wonderful and you had a lot of fun with your extended family. I can't wait to read more of your tails about the trip. Thanks for sharing and again it did sound like you had a lot of fun.